Please read and follow these instructions to maintain safe operation of your Carv units:
- Do not tamper with any part of the Carv product.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or open any part of the Carv product. Substances contained in this product and/or its battery may damage the environment and/or human health if handled and disposed of improperly.
- Do not expose Carv to extremely high temperatures (above 80°C) or low temperatures (below -40°C).
- Do not leave Carv in direct sunlight for an extended period of time.
- Do not leave Carv near open flames.
- Do not dispose of your Carv in a fire. The battery could explode.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean Carv.
- Do not place Carv in a dishwasher, washing machine or dryer.
Regardless of what reasons cause unit damage, please contact us first and do not attempt any repair without our consent. Our contact details can be found here.